- 3 Nov: Waterstones, Piccadilly, London, 7pm: hosting Poet in the City Drop–In.
- 20 Oct: Blackwell’s, Broad Street, Oxford, 4pm: Victor Hugo poems.
- 4 Oct: guest poet with Maggie Butt at the Torriano, 99 Torriano Avenue, London NW5.
- 30 May: presented ‘Storysongs/Chantefables’ with Cat Zaza and Sonia Masson at Chantelivre, 13 rue de Sèvres, Paris 6.
- 21 April: read with Patricia McCarthy and Stuart Medland at Agenda Editions at Lumen, 88 Tavistock Place, London WC1. All proceeds went to shelter the homeless.
- 25 March: Stanza Bonanza at the Poetry Cafe, Betterton Street.
- 20 January: read from ‘Florentino and the Devil’ at Swedenborg Hall in London, with Shearsman poets Sandeep Parmar and Peter Robinson.
Timothy and the talented artist Cat Zaza were at Hatchards in St Pancras Station, at Owl Bookshop, 207 Kentish Town Road, London NW5, and at Claire de Rouen Bookshop, 125 Charing Cross Road. They signed, adorned and recited from their new book, Storysongs/Chantefables, animal whimsies by Robert Desnos.